Fun Florida Paddling
December 5, 2018
Farmers of Fun Times
June 2, 2018
Press Release May 1, 2018
May 2, 2018
2017 Demo Kayaks Now For Sale!
December 14, 2017
Mistakes Kayak Anglers Make
November 16, 2017
Kayak Fishing Simplified by Jake Horne
November 3, 2017
Paddle Stroke 101
July 15, 2017
Employee of the Week: Kali Sanders
Employee of the Week: Micah McClave
July 8, 2017
NEW! T Formex Canoes
The Best Kayaks For Flat Water Fishing
June 23, 2017
July 6, 2017
The long anticipated Jackson Kayaks Coosa FD (Flex Drive) is now available for pre order! We are fortunate to be one of the first stores to receive a demo model in this great new boat (the photos included are from our shop...our boat)!
What is incredible about this boat over the other pedal drives and over all other JK boats? Lets see (I will limit it to 10)...
1. Pedal Power, forward and reverse
2. Tight turning with a large rudder that kicks over further than any other rudder
3. Flexible shaft that will auto raise if you hit shallow water or obstructions, like trees, in the water (HUGE for a place like Cedar Creek Lake!)
4. Multi height prop depending on the depth of the water you are in
5. Fore and aft trimming seat
6. High and low seating available... COMFORT!
7. Fully outfitted and ready to hit the water, like all JK boats. Even includes the Coffee Mug!
8. Available in the full color scheme of JK boats... or custom order three colors of your liking... the options are endless!
9. Includes the JK seal of approval and their warranty to stand behind that
10. The only pedal drive we would recommend using on Elkhorn Creek... which is a big deal since all our boat sales include FREE UNLIMITED LIFETIME SHUTTLE SERVICE on the creek!
Get out here today and try this thing out! Orders require an "honest down payment", and we expect retail models to be available by mid August.
Specs on the boat are as follows:
Weight: 102 pounds (with Pedal Drive: 115 pounds)
Capacity 450 pounds
canoe kentucky river
catch more fish
fish from a kayak
jackson kayaks adaptive paddling cardinal hill
kayak fishing kentucky
kentucky river lock and dam
lock and dam
lock and dam #4